Academic and business presentations have evolved throughout the years with individuals and enterprises using new ways to present. Many have found an additional way to keep the attention of their audience. Aside from the traditional heavy text and bullet points, they opt for cheap stock photography. However, not all of them are able to come up with professional presentations.
Many presentations still include poorly chosen cheap stock images, but it does not have to be this way. Stock photos are the lifeblood of the presentations. They keep the audience interested in what you are talking about. They help them better understand your ideas. Some even affect their emotions. With the numerous benefits that these cheap stock images offer, you need to know how to choose the right stock photos cheap for your presentations.
You do not want your text to look like it has been slapped on your slide, do you? That’s why you need to choose the right cheap photos that provide you with adequate space. If you want to get the most value from your money, make sure that you buy stock photos cheap with room for text placement. Do not be tempted with just beautiful imagery. You need to choose stock images that allow you to place your text appropriately.
You do not want your presentation to look cheesy and unprofessional – especially if you are trying to make a business proposal. When choosing cheap stock photography, it is in your best interest to look for natural and authentic images. Do not settle for fake and posed cheap photos. While you can get them at very low prices, it does not mean that your presentation should look cheap as well.
Who are your presenting to? This is an important factor in choosing the right cheap stock images in order to make a connection with your audience. If you are using the photos for an academic presentation, make sure that they have the student look and feel. If your target audience is the corporate folks, they also need to be corporate. Let your images represent your authentic voice. If you are in doubt, get natural images.
Many cheap stock photos are already outdated, click here for an updated one. If you are part of the mobile industry, you do not want to pitch your ideas using a picture of a flip phone. If you are in the fashion industry, you do not want to post images of clothes in the 80s or 90s. These two industries are the biggest indicators of dated and outdated stock photography. So, you have to be careful and pay attention on the photos you will be using in your presentations.
Are you ready to choose the right cheap stock images for your presentations? Visit your primary image source now!
A quick search for stock photography will surely bring you the big hitters, such as Shutterstock, iStock and Adobe Stock. The latter is curated by the infamous Adobe. It offers over 45 million high-quality royalty-free images for a reasonable cost. The stock photo agency is a favored option for Creative Cloud members as it offers numerous benefits, including discounts. Since the stock site is integrated with the CC application, users can save time from reworks, read more here.
An Adobe Stock subscription comes in two types: monthly and annual. You can choose which of the two best suits your creative needs and your budget.
- The monthly plan for non-Creative Cloud members includes 10 images per month for less than fifty dollars. You can get additional images for only less than five dollars as well. Are ten images more than what you need each month? You do not have to worry about expiring images. You can rollover as many as 120 images to the next month.
- The annual plan comes with 750 images per month. This is suitable for businesses and individuals who are working with a team and requires that many images. You can get additional images for a less than a dollar with this type of subscription. While this is an annual subscription plan, you are required to pay monthly for a price of less than two hundred dollars.
If you only need the images on special occasions, you can also opt for the single image purchase, which costs less than ten dollars per image.
What does Adobe Stock offers? The stock photo agency offers world class images right inside your preferred Creative Cloud desktop application. All you have to do is scour through the stock site’s premium collection to find the perfect photo that will help you jump-start your creative project. Make Adobe Stock photos amazing by purchasing, accessing and managing them directly from your Adobe CC desktop apps.
Why do you need Adobe Stock photos? If you are writing an article, you may want to jazz up your piece with appropriate and relevant stock images. Conducting your own photoshoot may be the best way to achieve what you are looking for, but it is generally more expensive and time-consuming. By using images that fit your writings, you can convey your message more clearly.
Adobe Stock offers a vast world of choice. It offers millions of images. It is up to you to find the ones that fit your creative needs. With the stock photo site’s wide collection, chances are that you will find more. Stock photography is a competitive market. You will find some great deals in there. However, if you are a Creative Cloud user, you will greatly benefit from Adobe Stock. You will not only save time from reworks, but also money from the 40% exclusive discount to members.
Cheap stock photography plays an important role in the success of your marketing campaign. That’s why it is necessary that you choose the right one. While our previous tips and tricks are enough to create an effective and successful campaign, these few more will produce more positive results.
- Engage your users through images. Encourage people who use your products to post their pictures on their Instagram account to build or strengthen their relationship with your brand. While these images may not have the same quality as stock photos, they are free.
- Spice up your cheap stock images with some edits. This means you need to acquire the right license that allows you to perform modifications. The beauty of stock images is that they do not constrain you. You can do whatever you want and need with them. You can add text, crop them, add filters and adjust their colors. You can edit them in ways that work for you.
- Don’t limit yourself to pictures. We have already established that cheap stock photos are important, but there are other ways to boost your visual marketing. For instance, you can use graphs, charts, infographics and illustrations to supplement your brand. You can get illustrations from cheap stock photo sites as well.
- Look for stock photos cheap with striking colors. Colors appeal to the senses. You can use this to your advantage by choosing images with bright and vivid colors. Bright pops of colors excite the eyes of your readers, which in return keep them interested. In short, striking colors have a more successful effect to your campaign than blacks and whites.
- Choose cheap stock images that relate to your cause. The things you post on your personal social media accounts will not always be the same with the things your post on your business accounts. Know where your brand stands, and reflect that on social media and your cheap stock photography.
- Prioritize cheap stock photos than text. Find creative ways to communicate your message visually. Use images that spell out your message without requiring your readers to read and understand your message.
- Choose images that feature people. On the first blog, we stated the importance of featuring people in your stock photos cheap to build a connection with your readers. Now, we are reiterating their importance in building a visual narrative. Featuring people in your photos make your brand seem realistic and down to earth.
Overtime, it will be easier to choose cheap stock photography that work best. The above tips will be invaluable for your next marketing campaign. Make sure you understand them well.
Running your own blog is a great way to create your custom portfolio. It can also be good channel to share information to your readers. Whatever your reason, wordpress allows you to present your creative work easily. You can use the platform to share your work and enjoy watching your blog grow to popularity.
Here are a few tips to run a successful blog:
- Pick a great wordpress theme. Stacks of free themes are available and you can whichever suits your style. For free support and updates, you can also purchase reputable themes for the price of $40 to $50.
- Install a wordpress image plugin. Some really great plugins are available in the market. They even include wordpress image library shareable to social media outlets, such as Twitter and Facebook.
- Post regularly. Space your posts out to reach your audience. You can queue them to be posted periodically. WordPress has a built-in scheduling system that allows you to select the date and time of when you want your posts to appear.
- Share new posts. Search engines love content and posting an image without text gains little interest from main search engines. Be sure to add relevant descriptions to help people find your blog.
- Keep going. There can be days when you think that blogging isn’t worth bothering, but keep going. There is nothing more rewarding when people keeps in touch with you to leave a positive comment.
Running a successful blog has never been easier with the right wordpress image library. PixelRockstar is a plugin developed by stock photo experts to help you with your project. It has over 4 million high quality, legally-safe images that are posted automatically to your website. You don’t have to worry about search engine ranking, too. All images are optimized with SEO-friendly captions. So, styop wasting valuable time and get the plugin for free!